life is short



This morning, news that one of our colleagues passed away was really a shock. He was just here yesterday he looked pretty much his usual self. We did not notice anything out of the ordinary, but come to think of it we’re not really that close. Still it’s a shocker! He was a big guy and looks fine but just a bit on the heavy side. Although we’re not close there seems to be an impact to the team. It’s weird to think that you we’re just talking to this guy yesterday or you nod at each other in the hallway… Who would think that it would be his last nod or last talk with you? Or who would have thought that yesterday would be his last day at work? It has certain clench in my heart to think that this guy will never come back to the office and work on IT revamp or whatever project he might be in… when things like this happen, I always think of my interactions with the person and the good things he did and it makes me feel a bit closer to the person… it’s sad… I could just imagine how his family might feel after this. They are planning to move here from India to be with him.*sigh* That will never happen now. That will just be a dream.


It made me pause for a while and think… Life is really short. We really don’t know what will happen later or tomorrow or the day after that. It makes me want to panic. I’m now thinking what will happen to my family when that happens to me? Gosh! It’s really scary.


We should remember to maximize our time and learn to cherish every moment we have with people we love and value those who cares for us. Be nice. Be honest. Be good. And of course give love to others.




P.S.
My prayer goes to SSASS and his family.

Comments

  1. yeahh... Life's is 2 short we cannot assure of what will be happening 2 us for tomrw.. but only God's know...

    So Enjoy, Learn and Be Blessing 2 others...

    http://allbestofphilippines.blogspot.com

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts