untitled






I can’t believe that days have passed
Without crossing each others path
No words were uttered
No message was sent



It’s hard NOT to hear anything…
What does this silence mean?
It’s harder than shouting.
Some of the things I should have seen?



At times I just want to be near you,
Yet I don’t know how to reach you…
I don’t want to complicate your view,
And see things in a different hue.



Days will pass and wounds will heal…
But the sadness I feel, I know is real.
I won’t deny the pain, I know I must deal.
I am at fault I deserve what I feel.






Comments

  1. A good poem!!! When I have the same state, I sit and reflect my feelings and thoughts in the form of a poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting my site lenno_cornish! :)

    same here... for me it's therapeutic.

    keep reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts