Interview

August 2007.

My AOC friends and I were in Bohol, enjoying the beauty of the Philippines. They did not know that I have a scheduled interview on our second day there. Since I was the organizer, I made sure that during the call, we will be on land and my network provider will have a signal.

After our lunch at the floating bamboo raft in Lobo River, we went to see the Tarsiers and then my phone rang... my heart beats faster... I took out my 'kodigo' and told my friends that I have an interview. They wished me luck and then I had to go down to the boat dock to procede with the interview. It was cool and I was just smiling as I told the interviewer about the story of my life.. haha! Imagine having your final job interview overlooking the green Lobo River... hihihi! It was fun! There was one hassle though, when the bamboo raft with the singing local went by the dock... It was so noisy, I can't hear my interviewers. I just told them that I'm having problem with the network coverage and I'll move to a better location. I had to cover the speaker and wait for the raft to pass, good thing it went by fast so I was able to hear my interviewers and finished the interview still with a smile. :)

The picture was taken by one of my friends who had enough of taking tarsier photos. haha. That was me during the interview, sitting pretty on the dock (dock-dock-an) with my 'kodigo' (haha) while enjoying the view...

That was it, after a few days I was informed that I got the job and will start by October 2007. (yey!) It was a lucky interview.... I'm still here... Ü

Comments

Popular Posts